Start of main content
Mobius 2021 Moscow
Mobile Developers Conference
Mobius is a technical conference for mobile developers.
No marketing, management and documentation retelling, only tech talks held by the experts:
- Platforms (iOS / Android) and languages (Swift / Kotlin / Java) under the hood;
- Software Craftsmanship (different practices and approaches in application development and frameworks);
- Architecture (architectural patterns, legacy, and technical debt, refactoring);
- Product quality (performance, UI/UX patterns, security);
- Mobile development trends (SPM, open source solutions, and best practices);
- Infrastructure (build systems, CI/CD, Trunk-Based Development, Continuous testing, and Monorepo).
Livestream and recordings
We stand by what we do. If you are not satisfied with your experience, we'll give you your money back
Contests and talks from the partners
We would not be able to hold Mobius on a regular basis without the tremendous support of our partners. Our conference is growing and evolving thanks to their efforts.
If you want to become a partner of our conference, please contact us via email — email@example.com.