Call For Papers Mobius 2020 Moscow
Welcome! How are you?
If you read this, it means you think on submitting your talk. That is great!
Click here if you have any doubts.
We are interested in talks related to the following topics:
Platforms under the hood
- iOS / Android under the hood
- Swift / Kotlin / Java Internals
- Compilers / VM
- Software Engineering Best Practices
- Pitfalls of working with frameworks
- Special aspects and features of Swift / Kotlin / Java
- Integrations (payment systems, maps, etc)
- iOS / Android architecture patterns and anti-patterns
- Work with technical debt
- Refactoring / Legacy code maintenance
- Performance (CPU, Memory, Startup)
- UI / UX tools (SwiftUI, Jetpack Compose etc)
- UI / UX patterns
Mobile development trends
- Cross-platform development on Kotlin/Native, Flutter
- WWDC and Google I/O hands-on review
- Open source solutions
- Build systems
- Continuous testing
Each submitted talk will be examined by at least three reviewers from the Program Committee.
In order to submit your talk, please, fill in the form below: we kindly ask you to pay as much attention as possible while doing that, because we'll consider your application based on the information provided below. If you require help while preparing your talk, we'll do our best to help you make a good talk.
If you've already submitted your talk, yet haven't heard from us during one week, then something went wrong. In this case, please, contact us via email email@example.com.
If you’d like to give a talk at the conference, please, read the memo for speakers.